A huge percentage of the world’s population is suffering from diabetes, a condition that is known to raise blood sugar levels and increase the risk of foot ulcers. To help reduce the risks of complications brought about by the condition, especially in the leg area, wear a diabetic socks in Australia.
At Soles, we have created a non-restrictive high compression diabetic socks in Australia that is designed to alleviate pressures on the feet and legs. Our socks also help manage moisture to reduce the risk of infection.
With our diabetic compression socks, diabetic patients can relax and enjoy life without worrying much about their feet. Our diabetic socks for sale in Australia have all the beneficial features to keep the feet healthy and in good shape. Built with the most durable materials, seamless toe, proper cushion, and non-binding tops, the wearers can focus on their day-to-day activities and live comfortably.
Diabetic Socks Features
Bamboo x Cotton
- The blend of bamboo and cotton allows for comfort, durability and breathability.
- Blends of bamboo and cotton have proven to be higher in UV protection than just bamboo alone.
- Both fibres exhibit antibacterial and antifungal effects allowing for reduced risk of infection.
- Bamboo and cotton exhibit high levels of air permability and maximum thermal resistance, the most important properties in comfort on the skin.
Seamless Toe Stitching
- Going seamless helps to prevent irritation against sensitive skin at the toes.
- Reduces the risk of blistering at the toes.
- Low to Mild calf compression is proven to help with decrease swelling in patients with lower limb oedema without compromising the vascularity of diabetic patient.
- Calf compression is proven to be an effective modality for increasing venous blood flow, reducing pain and improving quality of life
- Extra cushion on the parts the foot that are used the most
- Arch compression along the transverse midsection of the foot may help to support the arch of the foot